Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where Would I live and Why?





Lets say I have just graduated from university and it was time for me to find a place to live for the rest of my life. Since I lived in Morocco all my life, and I know almost everything about this country, I would probably decide to live in this beautiful country. I will describe the reasons using ESPRAT +G.
Economics : Morocco is not a very rich country, and therefore is developing. Since it is a developing country, there are many things to be made and created in th
is country. So if I had just graduated from university, I could have many projects to start here.

Sociology : Morocco is known for having very social people. Also, if I choose to live in
Morocco, I will be close to all of my familly, which is very important. I wouldn't have to make new friends since all of them would already be here in Morocco.

Political Science: Morocco has a dectatorship politics whic
h is ruled by one king. But even if thats the case, I wouldn't decide where to live based on the political status.

Religion: The main religion in Morocco is Islam. This is good for me since I am a muslim and therefore living in a country where Islam is the main religion would help a lot.

Art: Moroccans have a very special kind of art but that I really find beautiful.
It is very original and in a kind mosaic.

Technology: Even if the technology in Mo
rocco is not extremely advanced, Moroccos technology isn't very far behind the ones in other very big countries.

Geography : Ofcourse, Morocco has a beautiful geography, which deserts, oceans and beaches. It would be perfect for my style of life because I love walking along the beach and surfing. Also Morocco has many beautiful areas where I could possibily build a house, like along the beach or in the middle of the city.

1 comment:

  1. Well-written post. Good job. I was hoping for your explanation of the main political parties in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete